CBD Face Mask – Charcoal
What do all the best CBD face products have in common? They deliver potent, organic CBD exactly where you need it — and our CBD Charcoal Face Mask is no exception. With 20mg of broad-spectrum CBD, this mask provides plenty of topical CBD with less than 0.3% THC. The pure activated charcoal in our CBD Charcoal Face Mask boosts the effectiveness of this topical CBD by removing toxins from your skin.
- Delivers 20mg of broad-spectrum CBD directly to your dry, cracked, or inflamed skin
- Provides you with all the benefits of CBD while only including less than 0.3% THC
- Every CBD Charcoal Face Mask is lab-tested to ensure its potency and purity
- Simple and effective ingredients deliver CBD deep into your tissues without any bothersome smells or residues
- Since our CBD Charcoal Face Mask works in only 10 minutes, you don’t have to set aside much time to enjoy the incredible benefits of topical CBD.
Benefits of Using CBD Face Mask
What is CBD good for when you use it in a face mask? Our research uncovered that CBD may reduce oxidative stress whether you apply it topically or ingest it in any other way. Oxidative stress is the major cause of inflammation, and inflammation may be the primary cause of acne. Studies also show that CBD beauty products directly reduce inflammation in your sebocytes. These glands in your skin produce sebum, and overactive sebum production can lead to acne.
Our active botanical CBD Charcoal Face Mask includes pure activated charcoal to absorb oils and remove impurities from your skin. In addition to removing pore-clogging sebum, charcoal also removes bacteria, toxins, and other chemicals from your skin, which leaves you with a flawless complexion. You can use our CBD Charcoal Face Mask to soothe your skin while removing impurities at the same time, which may be one of the best approaches to fighting acne and improving your overall skin health.
The broad-spectrum CBD in our CBD Charcoal Face Mask starts absorbing into your skin the moment you apply this CBD sheet mask. Our CBD Charcoal Face Mask uses the power of transdermal absorption to sink deep into the various layers of your skin and underlying muscle tissue.
The charcoal in our CBD Charcoal Face Mask is the main ingredient that makes this mask one of the best CBD beauty products on the market. This substance absorbs excess oils immediately after application keeping your skin looking pure and healthy.
HOW TO USE »
Using our CBD Charcoal Face Mask is easy. Just follow these six simple steps:
- Use a gentle cleanser to thoroughly wash your face. Then, allow your face to fully air dry before proceeding.
- Remove your CBD face mask from its packaging, and gently unfold it. Try to remove all creases from mask.
- Apply the cloth side of the CBD oil face mask to your face. Carefully align the pre-cut holes in your CBD-infused face mask with your eyes, mouth, and nostrils. Remove the plastic backing from the anti-wrinkle mask.
- Carefully smooth out your CBD Charcoal Face Mask with your fingers until it adheres to entire face.
- Leave the mask on your face for 10 full minutes. After you set a timer, simply sit back and relax until it’s time to remove your mask.
- Slowly peel the mask off your face, and discard your used CBD Charcoal Face Mask. Pat your face with your fingers to help the remaining active ingredients absorb into your skin. To ensure proper absorption, do not rinse your face.
CBD FACE MASK FAQ »
1. Why should I buy this face mask versus the other four CBDfx offers?
You’ll love our CBD Charcoal Face Mask if your main objective is removing toxins and oil from your skin while letting CBD work its magic. This face mask absorbs impurities to leave your skin looking fresh and vibrant while delivering CBD deep into your skin at the same time.
2. Does this CBD face mask get rid of my acne?
Plenty of our customers have had success using our products to get rid of acne, and lots of scientific research supports the idea that CBD may hold potential as a powerful anti-acne compound. If you have acne, you should definitely try our CBD Charcoal Face Mask since it also contains sebum-absorbing charcoal.
3. What’s the difference between a CBD mud mask and a CBD sheet mask?
Mud masks are harder to use than sheet masks. When you use a mud mask, you have to apply your face mask yourself, and you have to carefully avoid sensitive areas like your nostrils and eyelids. When you use a sheet mask, on the other hand, you can enjoy the convenience of having pre-cut holes for your eyes, nostrils, and mouth. Also, mud masks tend to dry your skin out while sheet masks have impressive moisturizing benefits.
4. How much CBD is in this face mask?
A single CBD Charcoal Face Mask contains 20mg of broad-spectrum, THC-free CBD.
5. Should I take other CBD products if I use this CBD face mask?
There’s no reason you shouldn’t use other CBDfx CBD products while you use your CBD Charcoal Face Mask. Just remember that you should give the leftover active ingredients in your face mask plenty of time to absorb after you remove it. Wait at least an hour before you apply the best CBD face cream on the market or use our CBD salve. You’re good to go with all our non-topical products, however, either before, after, or during your CBD face mask application.
6. How long should I leave this face mask on?
We suggest you leave your face mask on or at least 10 minutes. However, you can leave the mask on for longer if you want to give the active ingredients plenty of time to absorb.
7. Should I use a CBD serum after I take the face mask off?
You can definitely use a CBD serum on your face after you use your CBD Charcoal Face Mask. Just remember to give your face adequate time to absorb the active ingredients of your mask that get left on your face before you apply a CBD serum.
8. What are the active ingredients in this face mask?
Pure broad-spectrum CBD oil with zero THC is the main active ingredient in our CBD Charcoal Face Mask. This face mask also includes activated charcoal, which provides various unique benefits. What’s more, our top-rated CBD oil face mask product contains nordihydroguaiaretic acid, which is a derivative of the creosote bush that’s widely known for its antioxidant and anti-cancer properties.