CBD Balm – Calming
At CBDfx, we pride ourselves on improving the lives of our customers. Life can be stressful, so the next time you need a much-needed break, treat yourself to a soothing rub with our 150mg CBD Calming Balm.
Loaded with the purest essential oils, this CBD Calming Balm contains the best botanicals that we could get our hands on. Our hemp plants are sourced from our partner hemp farms in the USA, before they end up at our Southern California labs for clean CO2 extraction. This process ensures that all of our CBD oil is free of harsh chemicals, GMO’s and heavy metals because we control every step of the process.
CBD isn’t the only ingredient we take seriously. The base of this CBD Calming Balm centers around shea butter, a common skincare ingredient – and rightfully so. Shea butter has been shown to provide important moisturization and protection, and the shea butter in this balm feels nothing short of silky on your skin.
From there, we could talk about this balm’s creamy avocado oil, or its pleasantly floral lavender oil — both offering a heavenly scent that’s sure to take your stress levels down a notch. Or its herbaceous tea tree oil, a staple of aromatherapy and a noted way to improve skin health. Finally, the luxurious German Chamomile oil takes this CBD calming balm to the next level. German Chamomile oil is often used throughout the skincare industry as a go-to option for people suffering from inflamed, itchy, irritated, and dry skin. In that sense, this balm can help calm your skin down if it needs a little extra care.
From time to time, we all need to treat ourselves to a product that restores our sense of calm and balance. With CBDfx’s CBD Calming Balm, you can take a moment to unwind and unplug from your daily routine.
CBD BALM FAQ »
1. What are some CBD balm benefits?
- CBD hemp balm can be a refreshing self-treatment option for those looking to relax — whether that’s at the end of a hard day, or after vigorous exercise. CBD is still being looked at by researchers worldwide to possibly help treat a variety of symptoms. Inflammation, anxiety, pain, and insomnia are all being seriously investigated as areas where CBD may contribute more broadly in the future in terms of treatment options.
2. What are some good calming CBD balm uses?
- CBD oil balm can provide a relaxing nightly ritual; it can be used when you need time to reset and recharge. Many of our customers have also mentioned that they have incorporated CBD Calming Balm into their daily skincare regimen, especially those who have dry or irritated skin and need more frequent relief.
3. Why use German Chamomile oil?
- German Chamomile is one of our very favorite essential oils. You’ll sometimes hear it referred to as the “European ginseng” for its widespread popularity as an all-around natural supplement in that part of the world. It’s been shown in several studies to provide potential benefits including minor pain relief, moisturization, and skin toning. When we knew we wanted to design a CBD calming balm, this was the first ingredient we thought of after CBD oil itself. We think you’ll agree — German Chamomile is the ideal way to kick off the relaxing sensation of a balm treatment.
4. Why use shea butter?
- Shea butter is an important moisturizer and skin protectant that forms the base of a wide variety of skincare products throughout the world. This fascinating ingredient even boasts around 6 SPF protection just by itself, and has been shown to enhance collagen production and skin elasticity.
5. How do I know how much CBD hemp oil balm to use?
- We recommend starting with a small dab of CBD balm and working that into your desired areas. Repeat and add more as needed. Depending on the dryness or irritation of your skin, you may need to apply more often. See how your body responds to a CBD balm treatment, and if you’d like a stronger effect, there are no downsides to using a larger amount.
6. Are there any side effects?
- CBD oil balm does not have any known side effects. CBD itself is non-toxic and totally safe to be used as a topical. The ingredients of this calming balm were specifically chosen for their ability to soothe and relieve irritated skin, not cause it!