CBD Mini Balm – Muscle Balm
Working out is important for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. You are aware of this and have recently found yourself to be working out more often. In the moment, it makes you feel amazing; adrenaline is pumping through your body, you’re not sure if you have ever felt so strong in your entire life. You’re loving this new routine and don’t understand why you have never tried to do this in the past. Then, you get home and all of that adrenaline dissipates, leaving you with the fatigue and soreness that had hidden itself away while you were exercising. These feelings multiply in the morning, and you remember that yes, you have tried to do this before, and it resulted in the exact same post-gym ailments.
The CBDfx 50mg CBD Muscle Mini Balm is designed to help support your body and allow you to continue pushing yourself in your daily exercise routines. Whether you are in the midst of a grueling gym routine or competing in a sports tournament, your body is going to feel every minute of exercise and will likely be subjected to some level of overuse. This balm offers deep tissue relief that can hopefully keep you from hanging up your gloves and calling it quits on an exercise-heavy lifestyle.
This mini balm contains high-quality, broad spectrum CBD oil and a host of other all-natural ingredients. At 50mg, each serving contains a sizable amount of CBD that you will certainly appreciate. Tocopherol is included in the balm for its vitamin E content, which is an essential vitamin for the human body that may promote the dulling of inflammation. Sunflower oil is also present in the balm, providing a host of beneficial components, including vitamins C and D. Peppermint and wintergreen oils give the balm its minty scent, nullifying the aromas of the natural hemp extract and offering you a pleasant scent.
To use the CBDfx 50mg CBD Muscle Mini Balm, simply apply the balm to whatever area of your body that you feel needs it the most. You will immediately smell the balm’s minty aroma and feel its warming sensation on your skin. No other steps are necessary; just apply the balm and let it become absorbed into your body. The mini balm is extremely compact, so you can bring it with you anywhere for easy application after workouts, sports games or any other occasions where its effects are desirable.
CBD BALM FAQ »
1. What are some CBD balm benefits?
- CBD is still in the early stages of research, and scientists are only beginning to scratch the surface of its potential benefits for issues like pain, anxiety, insomnia, and even epilepsy. This topical muscle balm was formulated specifically to combat the minor aches and pains that come along with sore or tired muscles. One of the quickest ways to self-treat these kinds of pains has traditionally been with the alternating use of hot and cold, something we’ve achieved with the inclusion of peppermint oil, wintergreen oil, and camphor oil. On top of that, we’ve loaded this balm with organically grown full-spectrum CBD oil – an ingredient that shows promise to potentially relieve inflammation and act as a neuroprotectant. For those looking for a natural option to self-treat minor muscle aches, CBD represents an exciting, non-toxic, and safe way to seek relief.
2. Can I use this CBD balm for pain relief?
- Although there is not enough research to show a direct link between CBD and pain relief yet, anecdotal reports from users across the globe point to its serious potential to reduce inflammation and relieve pain without inhibiting the COX-1 and -2 receptors, like NSAIDs do. That makes it an attractive option for those who are worried about the side effects of over-the-counter pain medicine, which can sometimes result in gastrointestinal ulcers or cardiovascular issues.
3. How do I know how much CBD hemp oil balm to use?
- This will depend on who you are, and what you’re using the balm for. The suggested use of CBD balm for athletes is going to be greater, for example, than for an average person who only needs occasional relief. It’s best to start small, because the ingredients in CBD Muscle Balm will cause a tingly sensation that alternates between a heating and cooling effect. To make sure that the cooling sensation isn’t too powerful for you, start by applying just a dab of the balm to the affected area, and slowly rubbing it in. From there, you can increase to larger and larger amounts, once you know how you react to the product.
4. Are there any side effects?
- There are no known side effects from using CBD Muscle Balm, even in high quantities. The balm contains peppermint oil, camphor oil, and wintergreen oil, which are powerful cooling agents – so you may experience some tingling or rapid cooling/heating on the area the balm is applied to. Therefore, be careful not to use CBD Muscle Balm in sensitive areas near your eyes, etc. And it goes without saying that the use of topical CBD oil will not, in any way, cause you to feel intoxicated or “high”.
- Sunflower Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- CBD Rich Hemp Oil (150mg)
- Camphor Oil
- Wintergreen Oil