CBD Mini Balm – Shea Butter Citrus
If you have experience with topicals, you’ve probably noticed that many products share a few of the same ingredients. Regardless of a product’s origin or its intended purposes as a topical, things like coconut oil, aloe vera and beeswax seem to always find their way onto its list of ingredients. Another one of these common ingredients, and quite possibly the most popular out of all of them, is shea butter. Shea butter is extracted from the shea trees of Africa and is often found in products such as lotions and balms. Its popularity stems from its moisturizing properties, which work to rehydrate any dried skin that you might be struggling with. The CBDfx Shea Butter Mini Balm celebrates the hydrating abilities of the ingredient by making it the star of this product.
Something interesting about shea butter is that its scent is very gentle. It carries a smoky, nutty aroma that does not linger when applied to your skin as the aromas of many other oils usually would. Several other oils are included in the balm to give it a fruity scent that greets you quickly after the product has been applied. Tangerine, orange and lemon oils join together to produce the tasty scent, transporting you to your own personal orchard while the balm works its way into your skin. The shea butter provides the moisturizing features of the balm, while its sunflower and jojoba oil contents provide your skin with vitamin E, an essential nutrient for your body that can reduce the strength of existing inflammation. The broad spectrum CBD found in the balm was extracted with care by one of our state-of-the-art partner farms here in the US, and it contains no harmful chemicals or additives.
The balm itself is lightweight and is meant to be used as a form of “pocket topical.” It can travel anywhere with you, and there are no limits for when it can be taken and how many times you can take it. Its low quantity and concentration make it optimal for those who want a few quick servings while out and about. Each serving of this balm is guaranteed to provide you with the combined effects of shea butter and our high-quality CBD. Join the millions around the world who are celebrating the hydrating capabilities of shea butter!
CBD BALM FAQ »
1. What are some CBD balm benefits?
- CBD oil balm is a new concept based on emerging research and initial studies that appear to illustrate CBD’s anti-inflammatory effects. At CBDfx, we decided to combine the exciting properties of cannabidiol with our own take on existing skincare cornerstones like shea butter and coconut oil. As a result, this balm can bring moisture, relief, and rejuvenation to your skin while treating your nose to a zesty, refreshing citrus bouquet. Use this balm to soothe irritated skin, relax muscles and joints after a long day or give someone a massage. If you like healthy, hydrated skin, you’re going to love our CBD Shea Butter Citrus Balm!
2. What are some CBD balm uses?
- This balm is ideal after active workouts, after long days spent outside, or as a way to give yourself a mini-vacation any time you need it! Feel good about knowing you’re doing your skin a favor while also imparting the properties of CBD. Use it if your skin is feeling dry, dull, or simply like it needs a boost. In fact, many customers are using this balm for its protective qualities as part of their daily skincare regimen.
3. Why use shea butter?
- Shea butter has been a staple of skincare products for centuries. The shea tree bears fruit that is easily turned into a rich, creamy butter that naturally contains all sorts of beneficial properties including vitamins A, E, and F. In fact, shea butter naturally contains about 6 SPF just by itself. Studies have found shea butter to be an anti-inflammatory agent, making it an ideal partner for a CBD-based balm. Additionally, shea butter has been shown to help your skin naturally produce collagen, a vital component of keeping skin looking young, taut, and vibrant.
4. Why use citrus oils?
- Aromatherapy is such an important element in relaxation. Soothe your senses and your mind by indulging in a lush, tart, and juicy citrus aroma thanks to the inclusion of high-quality tangerine, orange, lemon, and Mandarin oil. Citrus oil provides nutritive benefits that pair perfectly with the other botanical ingredients in this balm.
5. How do I know how much CBD hemp oil balm to use?
- Start out with a small amount and work it into the affected or desired area. You can continually add more to reach your desired level of moisture and relief. You can use this balm as often as you want and the convenient and sturdy tin makes it easy to bring with you, allowing you to reapply as often as needed.
6. Are there any side effects?
- There are no side effects from using our CBD Shea Butter Citrus Balm. Take a look at the ingredient list: there are no harsh chemicals, no irritants, and nothing less than the highest quality ingredients we could get our hands on. CBD is well-tolerated as a topical agent and will not result in intoxication or any other negative side effects.
- Sunflower Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Tangerine Oil
- Orange Oil
- CBD Rich Hemp Oil (150mg)
- Lemon Oil
- Mandarin Oil