CBD Overnight Recovery Balm
Sometimes it feels good to let a soothing balm work overnight, so you can wake up feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and ready to start your day. We’re proud to introduce our innovative new 150mg CBD Overnight Recovery Balm. It’s perfectly designed for those stressful days that really require a little extra recovery — so that you feel your best in the morning.
We think that a night time CBD topical balm should boast a careful balance of soothing, restorative ingredients that feel just right on your body. And its scent should never jar you into wakefulness or distract you from your valuable recovery time.
We’ve sourced the perfect ingredients to help us produce the best CBD balm anywhere. The recovery balm’s base is made from high quality Shea Butter, a classic skincare ingredient that’s been used for centuries to protect and moisturize skin. Next, a blend of essential oils work their aromatic magic, including Roman Chamomile Oil, Lavender Oil, and Wild Orange Oil. The scent of this balm is like drifting off into blissful slumber in a gently fragrant garden, and our customers love its universally relaxing smell.
The secret ingredient is Evening Primrose oil. Evening Primrose is a plant found in North America that’s been used since ancient days to improve skin health, promote calmness, and reduce nerve pain.And of course, this balm wouldn’t be complete without a dose of all-natural, broad-spectrum CBD oil. Our partner farms based in America nurture some of the healthiest and most sustainably harvested hemp in the world. From there, we have cGMP certified laboratories CO2 extract the hemp oil itself, which is then tested for purity and quality. The final step? We post individual lab batch reports online, which means you can find out not just what’s in our products but also the purity and potency of what you are buying.
CBD BALM FAQ »
1. What are some CBD balm benefits?
- CBD topical balm can potentially be used to lower inflammation, a root cause of many skin conditions and a source of acute and chronic pain for many individuals. Researchers are still doing their due diligence to understand how CBD works to possibly ease pain and curb inflammation, but initial anecdotal reports from customers all over the map are bursting with reviews about CBD’s potential as a self-treatment addition.
2. What are some good overnight CBD balm uses?
- Our customers use this product when they’re sore from a day of sports, aching from a stiff office chair, or suffering stressed and inflamed skin. Leaving a healing balm on overnight allows the product to work its way deep into the skin and provide ongoing relief through the night, so that you wake up feeling a sense of recovery.
3. Why use evening primrose oil?
- Evening Primrose oil is a special ingredient that has been shown in some studies to ease nerve pain, including numbness. It was also the subject of a 2005 study that found it can positively impact skin’s firmness, elasticity, and moisture levels. We think it’s an ideal ingredient for an overnight recovery balm — and we’re pretty sure after the first night, you’ll agree.
4. Why use shea butter?
- A good CBD healing balm needs to have more than just CBD in it. Shea butter is a cornerstone of many leading and time-tested skincare products, as it provides moisture, boosts collagen production, and even gives some light SPF protection.
5. How do I know how much CBD hemp oil balm to use?
- As with all our products, we recommend starting off small and increase as desired. Simply apply a dab-sized amount of balm to the affected area(s), and see how you feel in the morning. For a stronger effect, use more product next time.
6. Are there any side effects?
- CBD oil balm does not have any known side effects. CBD itself is non-toxic and totally safe to use as a topical.